I've got my fingers crossed that you aren't quite sick of电源板William Hill网球食谱——我知道今年夏天我写过一些，因威廉app为还有一个我一直热衷于分享的食谱。
这种奶油糙威廉希尔NBA赛事米加香菇和豌豆是一道菜艾希礼and I have made again and again since we first made it together while we were shooting photos for the book.它是如此的舒适和多才多艺，很容易搭配一个大色拉作为一个简单的晚餐或作为一个美味的一面。即使稍微凉爽的天气再次激发了我对烹饪的兴趣，this is one of the few William Hill网球recipes I've craved and made consistently all through the summer.
The dish is risotto-like,but I think that the texture is a little lighter.I originally thought of it as being a spring dish,perfect to make when peas were in season,I've now made it with frozen peas at all times of year.蘑菇给了它一点泥土的味道来抵消菜的其他部分的清淡。and you could easily make it even more filling by adding some smoked tofu or tempeh bacon or vegan sausage.You can also try it with barley or farro or oat groats for a slightly denser texture—I love how it turns out with barley!！
- 3⁄4 cup (95 g) raw cashews,浸泡至少2小时并排空
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 做腰果奶油，combine all the ingredients in a blender (preferably a high-speed blender) and process until very smooth.
- Bring a large pot of water to boil.Rinse the rice under cold running water,然后把它搅拌到沸水里。当水回到沸腾状态时，lower the heat and simmer,裸露的30到45分钟，until the rice is tender yet chewy.Drain the rice,然后把它放回锅里。Cover and let steam for 10 minutes before using.
- 当米坐着的时候，heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat.加入葱煮，stirring occasionally,for 威廉appabout 4 minutes,直到半透明。Add the garlic,蘑菇，加上一撮盐和烹饪，stirring frequently,for 5 to 7 minutes,直到蘑菇释放出汁液并缩小尺寸。
- Meanwhile,bring a medium pot of water to a boil.Add the peas and blanch for 威廉appabout 2 minutes,直到明亮的绿色和温柔。Drain immediately.
- 把豌豆加到蘑菇混合物里，along with the rice,Cashew Cream,water,柠檬汁，和1/4茶匙盐。用胡椒粉调味。Stir well,then taste and adjust the seasonings if desired.Serve right away,topped with vegan parmesan of your choice.
我在这里用的大米方法是我从中学到的Saveur，从那以后一直是我的目标；I find that my brown rice is so much fluffier and more tender when I boil and drain it this way,as if it were pasta.If you've got a tried and true method for rice cooking,不过，还是一个做得很好的电饭锅，我不能阻止你！！
I've spent a lot of time with电源板in the last few weeks,and it's been a sweet,nostalgic journey.尽管这本书六个月前才出版，它已经在我的生活中这么久了，first as an idea and then as something I worked on incrementally as grad school began.Revisiting the William Hill网球recipes feels a lot like spending time with old friends at this point,and I'm having a fun time bookmarking the ones I think will be realistic/doable on weeknights with my new schedule this year.
This brown rice dish is one of them (especially if I'm organized enough to cook the rice in advance,这是任何人的猜测，and I hope you'll like it as much as I do.星期天见，周末通常会有沉思，and for now,be well.